markela bgiala, elina georgakila
karl marx allee 43,
infected, designers, handmade, bags, recycle, white, tshirt, silcksreen, print, unisex, plastic
"Your trash is someone else's treasure"
We find and collect discarded plastic bags to create accessories like handbags and bow ties. All our goods are crafted in Berlin and inspired by the city's urban environment.
The colors vary depending on the materials used making each piece unique.
Recycled, casual, comfortable, and playful each piece is 100% handmade ensuring outstanding quality and individuality.
All the t shirts are from 100% cotton and/or bio fabrics.
We are fighting
sweat shop production and support fair trade actions.
Treat them with love because we love them but be AWARE because you might be infected!
Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Scope & defense clause
(1) For the over the Internet shop www.infecteddesigners.dawanda.com legal relations established between the operator of the shop (the "Vendors") and its customer, only the following terms and conditions in the current version at the time of order.
(2) Different terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected. These will only be effective if they are confirmed by the provider in writing.
Formation of Contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the internet shop is not a binding offer by the supplier to conclude a contract of sale, the Customer shall only be required to submit an order through an offer.
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a sale of the goods contained in the basket. By sending the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions as to the legal relationship with the provider alone prevail.
(3) The provider shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation is not yet accepting the contract offer by the provider; they do only serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the offer made by the delivery of goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
Withdrawal for consumption within the meaning of § 13 BGB
You may cancel your contract within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receiving the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations in accordance with § 312c Section 2 BGB in conjunction § 1 Sections 1, 2 and 4 BGB-as well as our obligations in accordance with § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in association with § 3 BGB-InfoV. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
karl-Marx Allee 43
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the received achievement totally or partly or only in deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to their inspection - as they would in a retail store - is due. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by putting the goods caused by the goods as your property and omitting everything, which impairs their value. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of return shipment if the delivered goods ordered and if the price returned the case of an amount not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing is not at the time of full payment or a contractually agreed part payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not shippable items will be picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods for us with their receipt.
With a service, your right of withdrawal expires prematurely if your contractor has started the service with your express consent before the withdrawal deadline or you do this yourself.
End of the cancellation
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property until full payment of the provider.
The purchase price is payable with the contract.
(1) The customer's warranty rights are governed by the general statutory provisions, insofar as nothing else is determined. For damage claims of the customer to the supplier is the provision in § 7 of these Conditions.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers of consumer products to new things 2 years in used goods 1 year. Compared to entrepreneurs, the limitation period for newly manufactured goods 1 year, 6 months for used items. The above reduction of the limitation does not apply to damages claims by the customer due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages for breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) A guarantee is not accepted by the provider.
(1) Claims for compensation by the customer are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer applies also for the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the customer claims against these claims.
(2) From the specific exception in section 1 liability claims for damages because of injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. Of the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) provisions of the Product Liability Act (Liability Act) remain unaffected.
Assignment and pledging ban
The assignment or pledge of the customer to the provider claims or rights is excluded, unless the provider agrees in writing. For approval, the provider is only liable if the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
A customer's right of setoff exists only if its set-off claim was legally determined or undisputed.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
(1) On the contractual relationship between the supplier and the customer finds the right of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the CISG is excluded.
(2) The venue for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the seat of the provider, if it is the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special asset.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Source: Attorney at Law Hanover - Internet Law
Returns / Cancellations
The contract is not formed until the seller confirms the buyer’s order.
The seller’s offers do not represent binding offers for establishing a contract, but instead are only invitations to make an offer (“invitatio ad offerendum”).
By placing an order, the buyer is therefore making an offer to the seller for establishing a contract.
In the last step of the order process, buyers can review all their order information (e.g. name, address, payment method, products selected) and make any necessary changes before placing their order. The order is placed when buyers send the order to the seller by clicking the button “PLACE YOUR ORDER”.
The seller reserves the right to confirm or decline this order and does this in a separate step (in an email to the buyer).
When a buyer places an order in a seller’s online shop, tsoosayLabs sends the buyer an order confirmation email informing him/her that the purchase contract is not formed until the seller accepts the order in a separate step. This order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the order by the seller, but only informs the buyer that the order has been forwarded to the seller. tsoosayLabs also sends the seller an email informing him/her of the incoming order. The seller must respond to incoming orders without delay.
Your cart is empty